Atclyff® est. 2002-Founded by Harvard & Stanford Faculty
Atclyff FE Prep
Atclyff prepares students targeting Fundamentals of Engineering Licensing in the United States of America. Learn more about our services for FE Prep Class, Course Review, and Private Tutoring below.
Plan and start your prep now.
Atclyff Team offers comprehensive preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering test. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific query and determine the appropriate path to exam and subject preparation.
Atclyff FE Prep Details
- Standard 8-16 weeks, tutoring and accelerated options are available.
- Review and tutoring focus on fundamentals, critical and analytical reasoning, data interpretation and information analyses.
- Our FE prep syllabus incorporates the Official Student Manual dictated by Testing Agency.
- Over 1800 questions are discussed.
- Custom tailored course content is designed for the student.
- Adaptive weekly assignments and additional prep tests are provided.
- The Official FE Practice Tests are reviewed comprehensively.