Atclyff® est. 2002-Founded by Harvard & Stanford Faculty
Atclyff Series Prep
Atclyff prepares students targeting General Securities Qualification in the United States of America. Learn more about our services for Series Prep Class, Course Review, and Private Tutoring below.
Plan and start your prep now.
Atclyff Team offers comprehensive preparation for the Series tests. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific query and determine the appropriate path to exam and subject preparation.
Atclyff Series Prep Details
- Our Series prep syllabus incorporates the Official Student Manual dictated by Testing Agency.
- Adaptive weekly assignments and additional prep tests are provided.
- Review and tutoring focus on fundamentals, critical and analytical reasoning, data interpretation and information analyses.
- Custom tailored course content is designed for the student.
- Over 1200 questions are discussed.
- The Official Series Practice Tests are reviewed comprehensively.
- Standard 8-16 weeks, tutoring and accelerated options are available.