Atclyff® est. 2002-Founded by Harvard & Stanford Faculty
Atclyff AP Prep
Atclyff prepares students targeting University Entrance in the United States of America. Learn more about our services for AP Prep Class, Course Review, and Private Tutoring below.
Plan and start your prep now.
Atclyff Team offers a wide spectrum of preparation, review and tutoring options for all Advanced Placement Tests and supplementary assistance for high school classes. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific query and determine the appropriate path to exam and subject preparation.
Atclyff AP Prep Details
- Custom tailored course content is designed for the student.
- Over 800 questions are discussed.
- Adaptive weekly assignments and additional prep tests are provided.
- Review and tutoring focus on fundamentals, critical and analytical reasoning, data interpretation and information analyses.
- The Official AP Practice Tests are reviewed comprehensively.
- Our AP prep syllabus incorporates the Official Student Manual dictated by Testing Agency.
- Standard 4-12 weeks, tutoring and accelerated options are available.