Atclyff® est. 2002-Founded by Harvard & Stanford Faculty
Atclyff USMLE Prep
Atclyff prepares students targeting Allopathic Medical Licensure Qualification in the United States of America. Learn more about our services for USMLE Prep Class, Course Review, and Private Tutoring below.
Plan and start your prep now.
Atclyff Team offers comprehensive preparation for the USMLE tests. Please contact us directly to discuss your specific query and determine the appropriate path to exam and subject preparation.
Atclyff USMLE Prep Details
- Custom tailored course content is designed for the student.
- Over 4800 questions are discussed.
- Standard 8-16 weeks, tutoring and accelerated options are available.
- Our USMLE prep syllabus incorporates the Official Student Manual dictated by Testing Agency.
- The Official USMLE Practice Tests are reviewed comprehensively.
- Adaptive weekly assignments and additional prep tests are provided.
- Review and tutoring focus on fundamentals, critical and analytical reasoning, data interpretation and information analyses.